Towards Membership workshop
The workshop assists candidates in identifying the standards required for a successful application for NRAC membership.
“I found the course very useful, especially on the topic of preparing for the Stage 2 interview. It guides you on what the panel are looking for and how to prepare your Stage 2 submission to inform the discussion. Highly recommended.” (feedback from workshop attendee)
- to help you identify the standards required for a successful application for membership
- to assist you to:
- submit an adequate written submission
- perform to your best ability at interview
- be familiar with the qualities that the NRAC is looking for in an access Auditor or Consultant
- identify the standards required for the written submission for membership
- identify the type of questioning you are likely to face at interview
- assess your readiness
The date for the next Towards Membership workshop will be on Friday 17 May 2019 at The Wesley Euston Hotel & Conference Venue, near Euston station.
Cost for the course is £234.00 (VAT inclusive), for booking please contact email@example.com.