Towards Membership workshop
The workshop assists candidates in identifying the standards required for a successful application for NRAC membership.
Dates for the next Towards Membership Workshop will be announced in due course.
"Really helpful course - it's enabled me to see both what I feel confident about and what I need to develop. Interesting discussion. Has demystified the process."
"Positive and friendly session - great to meet other people working towards accreditation."
“I found the course very useful, especially on the topic of preparing for the Stage 2 interview. It guides you on what the panel are looking for and how to prepare your Stage 2 submission to inform the discussion. Highly recommended.”
(feedback from workshop attendees)
- to help you identify the standards required for a successful application for membership
- to assist you to:
- submit an adequate written submission
- perform to your best ability at interview
- be familiar with the qualities that the NRAC is looking for in an access Auditor or Consultant
- identify the standards required for the written submission for membership
- identify the type of questioning you are likely to face at interview
- assess your readiness
The cost for the course is £215.00 (VAT inclusive). Please email Chi Wong email@example.com for fruther details.